Sunday, February 4, 2007

Monopoly Battle

After weeks of unhappiness over at my job, the day is finally here...this was the only motivation that spur me on my job over the past few weeks and that is my gathering at Yovi's house on 3 Feb 2006.
It was a day full of activities starting with:

Blading session at 1130pm. One accomplishment for me was to do a longer lap that i used do **claps**
Grocery shopping for the BBQ at nite.

Followed by swimming with Joan...Based on the photo, you will know who has been seriously working out and who is not. Yah as everyone who knows me know that i am a "汗鸭子" so i was just relaxing at the jaccuzi area. :p

While the both of us are relaxing at the pool side, a nice guy was preparing the BBQ for us.

Though we have some unpleasant experience after our swim which i do not intend to reveal to the readers of my blog so as not to spolit everyone's appetite. One word to all: Please be considerate to others. Afterall, that is a public place. What you did wass just too gross. yucks.

We proceeded to our BBQ with all the food (ie, flower crabs, chicken wing, sausages, fried bee hoon, pork fillet, prawns, sotong, etc) that we brought. (p.s sorry for the lack of photos on the food as i was really starving). Below are some snapshots:
After 2 hours of BBQ, the highlight of the day started and that is the Battle at Monopoly.

Everyone was buying properties and making alliance with others so we can build houses and hotels. It been ages for me since my last board game so it was great fun for me at least.

Guess who is the eventual owner?

The camera-shy ger in Number "10" Jersey. Wonder why she is always so lucky.. no matter what game we play, Mahjong or Monopoly, she is always the ultimate winner.

Finally, we should thanks the owner of the house since she is always kind enough to allow us to go and stay till the wee of the day.

Found this innocent picture of her in my camera. **applause***

No comments: