Sunday, July 8, 2007

Reflections

Sitting in front of my laptop every sunday...surfing for jobs, reading blogs and also updating my blog has now become a sunday routine for me. However, today i am actually lack of blogging ideas and wonder what should my entry be????

This has again been a usual week for me with either being at home or at work. Apart from that, many will know that yesterday there were 777 couples who actually held their big day or exchange their wedding vows and my cousin is one of the lucky pair who decide to tie their knots. Since i rarely catch up with my relatives so it was quite a shock to see that my cousin's kids are so big already and really show that I am indeed old already... Since it has been such a long time since i last saw them and on such a joyous occasion, my poor sis and I became the main target of enquiry...when will it be our turn? Haha I bet they will have to wait for a long long long while. Luckily for us, there is still one elder cousin who is nt married yet so we just push everything to him. Wonder what will happen when he also tie the knot and we will have no one to push anymore.....

Since i guessed that this will be short entry, i also started to read thru my past enteries and started some reflections. I realli can't imagine i have actually been blogging regularly for the past 7 mths and we are already have pass the half way mark for 2007. Looking back to what i have set to achieve at the start of yr, i am really glad i am pretty much on track.....i brought my parents for a short trip, i have also been reading constantly (i have now completed the full range of Julie Garwoods books except for 2 more books), i have also contributed to the society.... Hence, i hope i can achieve the balance of the goals by the end of yr and end the yr with a "Bang".

No comments: