Sunday, November 18, 2007

Celebrations

During this special month where my mum have to endure hours of pain before my arrival and thereafter, endure more heartpain and fustrations during my rebellious times where whatever they say i will have comments for them. Yet, every year this time, i will always be out enjoying with my friends and forgetting about the pain and effort that my parents put in and endure till today for me. Hence, i guess it is about time for me to be more tolerance with them as they aged and become more nagging and also spend more time and do my part in taking care of them.

In addition to thanking those who took time out of their personal times to celebrate with me, i should also thanks my family for being patient and tolerance with all my nonsense and disrespectful at times.

Celebration part 1: - Dinner at Seah Street. Look at our dinner below. yummy yummy. But i guess the other tables actually made better choice where we keep spying on the food they order. We should drop by again next time and try the other food.


Dinner 2 - Su Korean @ Far East Plaza. No pictures as again we were all busy updating each other abt the happenings in our life as well as enjoying the food of cos.

Actually wanted to cook some simple meals for my family on the actual day as a small thank you for them. But unfortunately, i was actually sick the whole day...from a bad throat to cold and feverish. So the actual day was actually spend dozing away from the result of my medications. So sad hor? :-(
Still dun feel too well yet but hopefully things can keep better since i have no medical leave or any benefit yet. On the bright side, my favourite festival is 1 mth away...XMAS..yipee! All the sharing and lightings is so nice. Look forward to start my xmas shopping soon.

No comments: