Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Josh Updates @ 6 months

When i last visited my little prince, he was crying the minute he saw me and didn't want me to lay my hands at him. So i thought this was going to be the case last Wednesday when i visited him after work since he is now at the stage of recognising people.

But i was wrong, he was the happy and cutesy boy who welcome me to his house with his big smile. Above that, i took some great pictures of him which you can see below...wonder if there is any baby picture contest that i can send his picture to? If there are, please do leave me a note.

See how tall i am now? Notice he is growing taller and not horizontally but he is still chubby and cute.
He is not a pacifer boy but a thumb boy...he always enjoy sucking his whole fist especially now he is teething.
See how happy he is...

Close up shots.
His butt is getting up but he is not moving forward yet... Can't wait for him to start crawling..

So conclusion is if i were to visit him late at night, that is also the time for his nap and milk so he gets rather cranky...however if i visit him slightly earlier, he will be full of energy to play and entertain me or should i say i entertain him???

No comments: