Sunday, October 12, 2008

F1 Pit Tour

If you are not aware, Honda does participate in the F1 but the results really sucks this seasons. So when F1 comes to Singapore, my company actually purchased 1 Sky Suite where 13 lucky customers, Honda VIPs as well as our company top management get a chance to see the first night race live in action.

Since i am part of the motorshow, I manage to get my colleague who is stationing at the sky suite to bring us along for the pit tour after our duty at motorshow. I am honestly not a big fan of F1 but going for the pit tour and hearing those engine sound and smell during the race actually create that atmosphere and make me real excited about F1.
So below are some shots taken during the tour.

The pit tour start from here where you will have a chance to catch the drivers doing interview and walking past. The sad thing is that we didn't manage to catch the big stars like hamiliton and Massa which my other colleagues during their pit tour.


Here is the recreation area where refreshments and beverages can be found. I actually actually saw the handsome driver from Honda - Jenson Button.

Here's the work space for Honda. The F1 car is still in parts & pieces. It real busy and exciting in here.

Another shot of the car.

My colleague and I

That's me. In the background, you can see another Honda driver - Rubens. Anyway by the end of the tour, my feet was actually giving way since i have been on my heels since the morning and all the walking from the pit tour and to the MRT, I couldn't walk straight when i reach home.

No comments: