Sunday, May 31, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic

As all will know, I am someone who can't go without retail theraphy. It is like a motivation for me to stay on a job. Furthermore, I am not so into luxurious items so just some good buys for me will perk me up....enough of excuses and trying to get out of the category of shopaholic. heehee.

So when GSS started last Friday which actually coincides with the Club21 sale, I took a day off and went shopping with my friend. So see my purchases below and it also serve as a reminder for me that no matter how sucky my job is, I still need to bear with it unless I can go w/o my retail theraphy.

Bought these DKNY shirt and CK skirts just for $30 and $40 each respectively...gd buys? Love the last black skirt...personally feel it is good working dress but not so plain.

After a quick bite after Club 21 sale, we proceed to my favourite shop at chinatown and added the below items to my collection:


Hopefully my photography skills didn't spolit the look. Anyway I am happy with these purchases but that means I need a higher paid job to sustain my this "little" hobby. Haha

Sorry this is a rather rush entry since i need to rush for work.

No comments: