Sunday, April 18, 2010

Play Time

My little princess finally got the approval to go swimming so I decided to arrange some play time between my two darlings. So I was the photographer and maria for these 2 darlings. Glad that both of them have fun and it was a joy for me to see how much fun they have. Will definetly arrange another time for them to get together.


Below are some of the beautiful pictures of my pictures in the pool:



With the mummy:

Here is a video of my princess in action:


Josh came down to join us but they didn't really know how to play with each other:

Now is the video of them having fun:

After the fun time at the pool, we went to Josh's place to have another round of fun time with his new toy - slide and swing

Gor Gor didn't dare to sit the swing but he was very nice to help push the mei mei.

See his happy look with the slide. Btw I am pleased to announce that this prince of mine is finally talking so now I am just waiting for him to call me. haha.
Watch this video of them playing together.
Notice how different they are? One is the dare devil and the other the cautious guy.
For more pictures, refer to the album under my facebook.

No comments: