Sunday, May 16, 2010

重逢8新谣演唱会


I wldn't say I am a 新谣 fan but I have always appreciate those songs composed by 梁文福. So when I came to know that he will be appearing in 重逢8新谣演唱会, my colleagues and I decided to get the tickets. However, the tickets were 80% sold and we couldn't get the ideal tickets so we though we wouldn't be able to attend. Who knows, I came across an article in the papers that they decided to include an additional show so I attended my 1st concert in my life.

Though there were many songs that I am not familar but I must say that I can feel their passion for 新谣from those performers. I particularly enjoy the part where 黎沸挥 interact with us in the sing along segment and all the wonderful 梁文福 songs and creation.

Not to forget that we were very lucky to witness a guy to propose to his girlfriend. It was so sweet and touching and look like what happened in movie. The host selected the girlfriend on stage for a lucky chance to hear a up close performance from 潘盈. When it was about to start, they invited the "special guest", i.e. the boyfriend on stage. That is when he proposed on bended knees with the bouquet of roses. Of cos, the lucky girlfriend reply with "I do."

That's all for my 1st concert experience. Look forward to my next local theatre - December Rain in August.

No comments: