Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random Update of Prince Josh

My little darling is finally talking and he actually called me "God mama" for the first time yesterday. This little guy actually didn't wanted to call me even after I repeated try to coerce him but when mummy appear he actually called me a few times.

So we brought him to Taka Toy Fair and he explore the area with his wide eye.

In the end, yiyi and mummy decided that the ideal toy will be the drum set which god mama gladly sponsor for him.

Below is picture and super short video of the upcoming next drummer:



Wanted to shoot a longer version of his performance but the minute he notice that I am shooting him, he will want to explore my camera.  Maybe he could also be the next top notch photographer.

P.s. But I also pity the poor neighbours who will have to endure his performance for the time being while he learn to perfect the skills.

No comments: