Sunday, August 8, 2010

Present


After seeing this on the papers on Friday, I totally find that there are so meant for my 2 little darlings. My little princess is such an Elmo fan so I decided Elmo will be ideal for her and got Cookie Monster for prince.  Aren't there cute?

My little princess was so happy to see her present that she gladly called me - 干妈 for the 1st time instead of 妈. However, her present is way too big for her so I have to change for another size before she actually wear them. Will definitely take a picture of her in this shoe.

Wonder if my prince will like the present? Or can he fit?

Will update again.

My little prince came visiting as it's been ages since he came over and see my mum. He was a bit scared and hang on to mummy and daddy quite closely. I though giving him a present will help him settle down and open up. However, as I tried to get him to try on the school, he gave me a big firm "NO". I was like "Oh No"...will he reject my present? So everyone tried different praising ways to get him to try but he was like "No". After that, mummy wore the shoe in front of a mirror and he finally decided to give it a try. However, the Cookie Monster seem too big for him and he prefer the Elmo. So he went home with a pair of Elmo shoe.

                                             

A big boy already right?

No comments: