Monday, December 4, 2006

Birthday Celebrations

I enter into this world 26 years ago on 24 November 1980, 2310. Looking back to my 26 years in this world, i have my fair share of ups and downs. I am very fortunate that i made a lot of good friends along the way and they are always there for me on this special day. For this year, my best friends of 13 yrs gathered on 18 November 2006 for a small celebration.

1st stop: Dinner at Buckaroos

Attendees From Left: SQ girl, birthday girl, kuai kuai girl and cool girl + cool girl's husband taking the picture

Food at Buckroos - Yummy!


My yearly request to have memories captured....










on our way to next destination which unfortunately our SQ girl can't join us due to her preparations for her exam.

Our next destination is

.......

.......

......

MY FIRST PRAWNING SESSION !



Guess who caught the first prawn of the day?




....




....




....

ME! The funny thing is that i caught the prawn because it's leg got caught with the hook so the prawn didn't even bite the bait. Poor prawn :-(

In total we caught about 17 prawns and i even came up with the idea to buy 4D with no. of prawns we caught....5930. We didn't win anything in the end but it was a fun experience. Thanks gers for being there for me all this while.

No comments: