Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ho Ho Time (Part I)

I guess in one of my first few posts, i actually mentioned that there is certain festivals that i truly enjoyed and one of them is Christmas. Though i am not christian or catholic in belief, somehow Christmas is now a day that is not only celebrated by them but by all religion. For me, Christmas is a time where i will get little gifts for the people i cared for. These little gifts represent my thanks to them for what they have done for me over that year as well as a form of blessing for their coming year.

Every year this time, i will be busy arranging with my friends on when we will be meeting for our x'mas gathering and gift exchange. The below formulae will appear:
Gathering date + Gift exchange mechanics = Xmas Shopping List

Every year i will be cracking my brain on what is the best gift to all these people that i care for. Thus, i started my xmas shopping yesterday starting from Singaporean's shopping paradise: Orchard. As i am waiting for my bus to bring me to the next destination, i took a step back to enjoy the Christmas lighting which always help create that little Christmas feel in our all summer climate.

At the end of the long day, below is my 战利品 as well as a pair of sore feet and hungry tummy.

P.s. You might be able to spot your present in here.

Above that, every year i will also do my bit for the less fortunate and spread the love around. This year is no difference as i do my part with world vision. Hence, if you are interested, you can also visit the gift catalogue at world vision.

No comments: