Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Gathering

I had my final 2 xmas gathering last week and as my sis is rushing her work so i only have 1hr to upload and draft this entry. So here we go.....

Date: 26 December, Wednesday, with my Poly Girlies.
Menu ...a bit salty to my liking though and pricey considering we even have a 1-for-1 for the main course.

After our dinner, we started with our x'mas exchange

All of us with our present. Notice what denise do to the present i give her. She change it to a vampire lucky cat.


Before i complete off this gathering, let me introduce you all to my godson.

Date: 28 December, Friday, with my best friends @ Ma Maison

Food is to my liking but i find that it is pretty small portion for seafood dishes. There is also a not bad-looking manager who make your dining experience more pleasant.


Pictures of us including our present




Last but not least, i am pleased to announce that my dearly girlfriend will be expecting their first baby next year May..Hurray! Our gathering will be more interesting next time with the baby around. The whole group of us is so happy for the couple and eager to know the sex of baby so we can start preparing for his/her arrival. As i looked back to when we first met and now each of us are in our different stage of life...some married and pregnant, some still looking for the Mr. Right but is glad that we are still together for each other throughout these different phases.


That's all for this christmas and this year as I have to return the computer back to my sister for her work now.

Happy New Year to All! May 2008 be a great and happy year for all!

No comments: