Sunday, March 2, 2008

Random Things About Me

As usual, i don't have much to update on my blog as there isn't anything much happening in my life except that i brought a new Hp: Nokia 6500 slide. I am so glad that i got rid of that sickening phone that auto shut off on its own. The best thing is after trading in all my old phones, i got this phone for free. hehe. Just praying that it doesn't hang on its own like my previous phone. This is my final chance for Nokia. If it failed, then that's it with Nokia.

Over the past weeks, i have also make regular visit to my godson. You can see hw he have changed over the weeks and now become a more demanding baby requesting people to carry him and the minute we put him down he will start showing you that he is dissatisfied with his loud cries.

1 week old BB with different expression.. as usual his favourite tongue sticking out look and frowning "ah pek" look.

2 weeks old BB with god ma. Pls pardon me for having a messy hair as the mummy was focusing on her son and didnt tell me about my messy hair.


Latest pix of BB at 3 weeks old. See how the hair stand now. Dun really noe why but we just can't get it to stay down but we suspect he inherit it from his mum since we found similar pix when mummy was younger.

Lastly, will end my post with the big "yawning" look.

Look forward to more update on his last month baby shower happening next week.

No comments: