Sunday, February 17, 2008

1 week old Josh

I finally get to visit and carry my godson for the first time last Friday. When we arrived at Josh's place, he was deep in sleep. He is a very handsome boy who has very stylo hair (his hair always look wet as if it has been styled). Not sure if mummy will shaved it off during the 1st month but it will be such a waste since he has such nice and thick hair.

So enough of talking and let you guys shared the joy of having a newborn entering the world.

BB Josh in the rocker that i brought for him. Hopefully he will like it. Looks very different from the birth picture right?

1st look of my godson. He must be having a sweet dreams since he didn't seem to be bothered by our noises right beside him and was sleeping throughout.


More pictures of the sleeping prince. He still have a bit of juandice. Hopefully he can recover soon.

Finally the sleeping prince is awake. He was actually having hippcups and mummy was trying to make him feel better. While I am there talking to him so he look at me through the side of the eyes. Will try to get a better shot when i visit him again.

Next in line will be my god-daughter (Clara)....another 3 mths to go but i might be going taiwan with my family on May 23. So hopefully clara can cooperate and let me say hi to her before i depart. Otherwise, i can only see her after the trip.

No comments: