Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dinner & Dance

Attended my first Dinner & Dance in this company yesterday. The theme for the D&D was around the world. As i only brought my wrist let, i did not bring my camera over and so wasn't able to share here the pictures of those sales people who actually invested and rented different outfits and trust me they were really good. We have Japanese, red Indians, British soldier, England prince and princesses, Koreans, belly dancers, Vietnamese and Thai as well. Will see if i can get any pictures from the rest.


If you were to ask me if i have fun? then the answer will be no. In the past when i had to attend such function, i was still able to have someone with me and keep me company but for yesterday night, i was actually all alone. Reason being that my closest colleague didn't make it to the dinner as she is due for delivery and wasn't feeling very well. So i was actually alone with people that i am not familiar with. This really make me feel rather outcast despite that i have actually stayed in the company for close to 6 mths and yet do not have any familiarity to the whole company. Haiz. I guess this company will be one where i will not stay in touch with them after i left. Shall not think any further and take one day at a time. I believe there is a reason for me to take this route.


Shall not focus my energy on such negativeness.


Anyway below is me in my basic outfit with my boots. It actually took me a while to step out of the house as i wasn't very used to wearing boots in Singapore. Hehe. But eventually i still overcome my awkwardness.





The night was all not bad and the good thing is i actually won the 160th present and walk away with a $100 taka voucher.

So life will not be always bad and there is always some good for everyone.

No comments: