Sunday, April 6, 2008

Self motivation

Over the past week, i was informed that the head of our department and my colleague have both decided to leave the company. Glad that they found better opportunities but sad that the few people that i can click will now leave the place. Leaving me alone with all the weird people and no one to share my fustrations and provide knowledge for me to grow as a person.

Now that they will be leaving this wednesday, I am actually very insecure with my boss as he doesn't seem to be the kind of boss who will protect their subordinate and I can't seem to learn much from him. Furthermore being in such a political environment mean that i need to be extra careful and avoid being blacklisted or hated by all those power players.

Apart from praying that my boss can get a gd replacement that i can get along, i can only continue to be patience and wait for my big break since i don't have the required portfolio to bring me to a better place. I pray for strength to stay positive and continue this journey to fully understand the lesson that god has planned for me.

No comments: