Sunday, December 7, 2008

Josh @ 10 months

I haven't meet up with Godma for a few weeks so she dropped by to play with me this Saturday. I am not very comfortable with her when she came so I cling on to Ah ma. But after she entertained me for a while, I decided to play with her and of cos show her my latest skill, i.e. spitting my saliva, which mummy say I only do that when I am happy.

Since I am still unable to breakthrough and start to crawl, Godma decided to let me skip and proceed to walking which I totally enjoy.
Godma caught me in this ugly pose of walking with big elephant step.
See...I am so happy with my walking exercise.
Me sitting steadily on my Yi Po's lap.
Please do not block my view, I am watching my favourite TV commercial.
See how engross I am when it comes to TV. I think this is from Papa's genes.
I also got my reading genes from mummy.

That's how I usually play when Ah ma is busy with the housework. Somehow, I just can't move forward and make the first attempt with crawling.

So happy...so many people came and play with me. heehee

Before godma proceed to visit her princess, mummy took a picture for us.

Till the next time, my godma update about me...Bye everyone!

No comments: