Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY 2009

It is a pretty simple and quiet CNY for me this year as my dad finally decided that we no longer need to go to my uncle's place to 拜年. Actually, I don't really mind going but the truth is we are not close at all. The brothers (aka my dad and brothers) don't really talk to each other so everyone just sit there and watch TV, hence it really defeat the purpose. Most prob, the wives might be gossiping now why we didn't turn up or maybe they might not be bother too. But who cares since most prob the next time we do meet will either be at someone's wedding if they still do invite us or someone's funeral.

Thus, my CNY only started ard the late afternoon of 初二 by gathering at my aunt's place and as usual she arrange for buffet for the whole family. We also took some pictures. Note this is just a small portion of my cousin since the married and older ones didn't turn up and some of the guy left before the picture.

Cousins with our smallest aunty... She look as if she is ard our age right? Hopefully I will be like her...i.e. wouldn't age over years.

The babes.

Another key highlight for this CNY is that as I have been promoted to Godma this year, my godchildren has to come to my house and 拜年. I already pre-empt my mum that this godson of my is a very cool and someone full of character. This little one really live up to his names...totally gluey to his mummy and couldn't stay at my place for too long. Anyway he is still a lovable boy who is very smart.

What's this in my hand?

He actually recognise camera...once you flash the camera at him, he will stare at you. However, he will only smile after the flash. He still have some model qualities.

No comments: