Thursday, February 19, 2009

***Caution of what you are going to see below***

I am seriously not a babe or wat but my complexion have been something that I am proud of since it never give me any major problem before. However, for don't know whatever reasons or food that I eat yesterday or come in contact with, I came home with lots of red rashes on my cheek last night. This is the first rash in my 29 years of life. sob...sob...
Doc advise me against from any make up. So I wondering how i can turn up at work without scaring the people i meet? Hopefully everything will disappear the minute I wake up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u ate seafood ah? or used any new pdts?
doc got give u cream rite.. just apply first then see how it goes?

Krissy said...

I ate seafood lah but i nv have this problem leh.

Anyway the doc gave cream and medicine and then I am totally recover by today.

Thx. I suspect is the air condition.