Sunday, February 22, 2009

Last Friday Night Out

After I left my previous job, I started this practise of hanging out with my ex-colleagues till the dawn of the next day. Many will ask what exactly do you guys do every Friday night? Aren't you tired about the lack of sleep? Aren't you too old for hang overs? The answers are we always go for nice dinner since everyone puts in so much effort in our respective jobs and so we certainly need a good dinner to reward ourself. Hence, we will usually go to someone's house for more games, charade or even movies. One of this place that I have frequently gone to sleep over on Friday is at Newton EuroAsia.

However, last Friday was the last time everyone of us go over for some good fun as the owner, who is my ex-colleague and now friend, is returning to her hometown, i.e. Philippines after 3 good years here. She invited us over for some good authentic Filipinos food and Wii. We also spend our time chit chatting with her and of cos gossipping abt who is the hottest guy in the office now. After all these, we still have energy to accompany her for Movie marathon of Valkyrie and K20. I am totally tired after all these especially it is my 36 hours away from home; with only 4 hrs of sleep and a face which is on the road of recovery from an allergy reactions.

Sometime i do wonder will I have been such great friend with her if I didn't choose to leave my previous job? Me being me, I will most probably choose to remain low profile and not hang out with them after work since I spend so much time with them already. Anyway, I am so going to miss her, all these fun and her bubbliness since I am not sure when it is the next time I am going to see her. But I am sure I will stay in touch with her.

Goodbye and take care, my dear Filipino friend.


P.s. more pixs can be found in my facebook

No comments: