Sunday, March 22, 2009

My contributions to the ailing economy...

The initial purpose was just to collect the cheongsum that I purchase before the Chinese New Year.....See how long I took to collect our alterations. Anyway when I reach my favourite shop, I am surprise that there is hardly anyone there on a Friday night. It really show that our economy is actually ailing. However, on the other side, I always feel that the economy is ailing also because of us. If everyone of us tighten our belts and stop spending, how will our economy grow? But in times like this, we can't blame anyone right? Since it only seems right to be a little more careful in our spending.
After months of without any retail theraphy...actually only 2 months but it seem like ages...heehee, I did my part by contributing to the economy with the below purchases.

My purchases:
Me in my first cheongsum:
Wonder when I will have the occasion to wear it? Plus, it is skin tight that do not allow me to put on any weight.

Me in my new green chiffon dress. How do i look?

2 comments:

Lynnie said...

how about for Regina's wedding?
heehee..

Krissy said...

Thought of it also but scare it look to formal.haha. Will see how.