Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Totally twisted

Been hesitating whether to post this but i guess i also need a place to vent everything out. So please bear with me for being childish here or i might be even making the current situation worst.

As human many times, we choose what we want to believe and many times we missed out on a lot of other facts. To be misunderstood and to know that your true meaning have been twisted and went unappreciated, the pain and hurt is something that words cannot describe.

All I can say is that this episode really make me reflect how my actions affect people and maybe I just have to be more careful when dealing with individual. Maybe I am not that perfect friend but I definitely try my best to do what I can for my friends. It is never my intention to hurt or humiliate anyone and if I do ever hurt anyone out there or make you feel bad, I sincerely apologise for that. I always thought friends should understand each other. But maybe I might be wrong or what I believe never ever existed either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up gal :)