Thursday, October 8, 2009

A new place I now call home

Finally, my new place is ready and we have officially move in on 3rd October so now is the final time to tighten the loose ends. Let me show you around this new place I now call home.

Living Room

From this:


To This:


TV Console


Alter Table and Display Cabinets

Final Look of the living room.





Kitchen

From this:




Final Look for our Kitchen.





Toilet

From this:




To finally this:



Compact toilet with linkage to master room.

Parent's Room:




My Bedroom:





Laundry cum storeroom:




Finally, my parent's mini garden:



The design is nothing fanciful but it is something simple and cosy enough for my family. It is indeed an experience for me as it was damm tiring being a maria cum mover. The only good thing is I don't have to work for 2 weeks.

When I started looking for renovation contractor, I have this fear that I will end up with lots of fustrations like many others. However, my ID, Sean - Senz of white, didn't give me sleepless night throughout the renovation period.  He is a pretty responsible person who will listen to our needs and offer design ideas to meet our needs. He will also offer better cost savings ideas to meet our budget. Lastly, he is also willing to help us resolve issues after our final payment. So if you are thinking of getting an ID for your new home, call him at 96362043 for a non-obligated quotation. Not sure if you mention my name will help in getting a better rates.

p.s. It might look better without all our old stuff and messy layout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new homes - both for you and the blog!

simple and clean cut. good!

Janus. :)

Krissy said...

Thanks for your comment.