Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looking for nice clothings?

2 of my girlies have started on a new venture...blogshop that is called OnCloudNine.

Being a shopaholic, I was so excited to hear that there is a new site for my collections but have fear that they do not have any suitable items for big size girl like me. Though their model is of a smaller frame, some of their cuttings are actually suitable for big size girl like me. So I am now addicted to their site and look forward their new collections

So if u are looking for chic clothings at an affordable price, please do visit their site and give them some support.

Below are the items I have purchased:





End note: Will I be able to venture out one day? and break away from the nonsense for my bread and butter? Hopefully there will be such a day for me.

No comments: