Sunday, November 15, 2009

My darlings

It's been a while since I update on my little darlings...So here we go.

My Prince Charming


He is such a 大少爷 and a stubborn one. Maybe the saying is correct, good looking people have more character.


Comical look

How is my little princess doing then?

 

I only didn't see her for a few weeks then she has turn to a fine lady. Not to forget, she is so friendly and that make her so likeable. I bet there will be a lot of bees surrounding her when she grow up.


Not to forget she is also full of tricks. See hw her daddy told her to smile and now she just keep doing it.
Wldn't your heart melts seeing her?

End note: Kids is a joy to have around and the best medicine to help you destress after a bad day at work. A small action / word from them warms your heart. Will I have my own one day? Only time can tell but I am glad to have this 2 darlings though I only hang out with them once in a while.

No comments: