Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saying goodbye to 2010 and welcoming 2011

It seems a little late for this entry, right? Since I will usually pen this entry around the last week of the year but this year I am only able to do it on the 2nd day of the new year.

In the past, I used to have lots to review and pen down my thoughts for the coming year but this year, I am actually kind of point blank. Initially, I thought i will be end the year with some good news and new challenges ahead for me in the coming year. But things usually don't go as we think..and so there is no good news yet. To make matter worst, I down with a bad thoart which haven't recover. Hopefully, this is a not a sign that it is going to be bad year for me since nothing has been smooth thus far.

I should stop all the misery and be contented with what I have and be stronger and more positive in life even if things don't go my way or more challenges come my way and push me to that dark little corner.

I am sure when one door close another door will open for me and have faith that God has the best plan for me in 2011.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, 2011 will be a better year for us..:)

Anonymous said...

everything will turn out fine, 2011 will be a better year for all of us..:)

ღsmiléy@liciaღ said...

Yep! Have faith and someday your rainbow will come smiling through (◕‿◕✿)

Wanna meet up next week with YY?