Sunday, May 18, 2008

My little prince and princess

Again it's time to have some update on my little precious godchildren. Since they are just staying a few blocks apart, i decided to visit them both yesterday....it's really killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

So let me first update you on the progress of little prince - Josh.
He has grown bigger again right? Really like those chubby flesh so cuddly. Maybe can try and bring him out one of these days....hmm.

I guess it is a better time to visit him in the afternoon instead of evening after work as he is more responsive to me and i even manage to get a few shots of him smiling at me before he get cranky due to his nap time.

Stop taking picture or i will box you. hehe. Actually he is getting more active with his hands and legs kicking away.

Okie i shall give you a final smiling shot. That's all folks about me.

Now more progress on the little sleeping beauty - Clara Lee Xuan Le:

I have grown slightly bigger though still on the skinny side but i am still making progress as godma is updating.

Oh no, so many people looking at me bathing....so shy. I am going to cry so stop taking pictures of me bathing.

Since godma is snaping away, i should try and cooperate and give her a few good shot. Is that enough shots for godma to choose to place on her blog?

I also celebrated my mummy's birthday with daddy. See how fast my mummy has slim down. Maybe she can consider giving me a di di or mei mei when i am older.

How can we forget to take a picture with Auntie Karin and godma. Next year i will be able to blow the candle for mummy.

No comments: