Sunday, May 18, 2008

Worst week at work Part II

What's the result of a bad week at work? For me, that will mean a need of large dosage of retail therapy. Even after a successful victory against the retail therapy devil at orchard, my mood didn't get any better and below will be the result of a bad week at work:

Kena psycho by my hair stylist to perm my hair. The good thing is the curls are big and wavy.

Really impressed my stylist to tie my hair with just 4 bobbin pins. This hair actually last till the next day.
To think a visit to the hair salon actually burn one of my pocket, i actually burned my other pocket with some new collections to my wardrobe: 2 dresses, 1 skirt and a top.

Corporate work dress which i personally like the materials.
A flattering skirt that is not in black and that will mean i have more colors to my attire.
Purple top with an interesting neckline
If you think it is a simple black dress, look below for the interesting puffy sleeves.
All this purchases help me attain membership to the store and i will think that will equate to more purchases in the near future.
With all these purchases, it has indeed help improve my mood and also put all the negativism that I have with the work aside as without a job will mean that i have to give up my favourite past time, i.e. Shopping.

No comments: