Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

What should i blog about this week? Actually nothing much has happened around me this week except that i finally found 2 more books by Julie Garwood. Hence i am back to reading for the next couple of weeks...engross in the midst of thriller and romance.

Oh yah, one more news to break! My thai boss will be resigning and actually i am not suppose to know about the news yet. So i have to act on Monday to sound surprise and most importantly to understand what is the impact on me when he is gone. :-( Such a nice and easy to bully boss...Pray hard for me that his replacement is as gd as him or i can leave the place together with him...not sure how i can cope with another new boss. Haiz.

Since nothing major has happened or inspired me so that's all for my short entry.

No comments: