Sunday, May 27, 2007

First Try

Have a couple of first tries this week but no picture as i was the blur queen again since i forget my camera:

1. I perm my eyelash for the first time so now my eyelashes are curling nicely but the effect isn't as gd as i expected. Apparently, it is because my eyelashes are pretty inside my eyelids and hence cant be pulled out so the curl is only on a small portion.

2. We organise a bridal shower for the bride-to-be. We came out with a run down of events for the day and also come out a few ideas on hw to tekan the groom. So nw we can only pray that everyone will be sporting on that day so it will be all fun for everyone.

As part of the bridal shower, i also manage to have my first nail art experience. So nw i am trying very hard to ensure that they last till thursday since i am such a "chor lor" girl.

I have a feeling that i am falling ill soon. Shall stop here and update more in the future.

No comments: