Sunday, February 3, 2008

Random Updates

Nothing much happening in my life and hence there is not much to update in my blog. So below are some of the random update in my life over the past weeks:

1. Apart from preparing CNY cookies for our family friends, i was also asked to prepared some CNY lanterns for them. So below are some of the simple creations from me:

2. Got a free hamper from work since they are the displayed pieces from the CNY promo so my boss gave one to me. Yeah.. free bird nest. Above that, this year there are too many hampers for my GM so i heard they will split those that my GM don't want and share it with the office staff via a lucky draw. Hopefully i will be lucky and get a gd prize. so cheapsake hor but again i dun earn alot what so have to be a bit cheapsake mah.

3. Most interesting news of cos...will be my god son will be arriving anytime soon. He is already engage so just waiting for him to give mummy a big kick to burst the water bag and he will arrive to this world and celebrate CNY with us. Though gynae feel that he shd be here before CNY eve but i already told the mummy to bring along the make up kit in case BB decide to wait a while more and make it for the first CNY baby. The sad part for me will be not being able to visit them and welcome BB to the world becos my hse has the practise of praying to "天宫"so our hse has to be clean and for confinement and delivery it is deem as unclean so i can only visit them on 15th Feb. :-( So u can look out for more pictures then.
The funny thing is i am not the one delivering but i am equally excited as well. After my godson then in a few months will be my god daughter turn. What a exciting year ahead...

That's all for now. Wish everyone a very gd "Rat" year and 恭喜发财. Everyone HUAT AH!

No comments: