Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sandals

My current workplace doesn't require us to be very corporate in our dressing, hence as usual my lazy self will turn up in my very comfortable sandals aka slippers for work on wed. Never did i expect that i was required to go for the interview at 1130 for the Marketing Asst position i applied for. Hence, i was switched to my panic mood once i read the email for the interview. What could be worst was i have a meeting from 930 - 11am so i have to be super fast or i will be late for the interview which is of course a big negative impression. Hence, i informed the HR that i can only reach by 1145 which they are okie with it.

Next problem to solve will be my outfit...lucky for me i didn't turn up with my usual t-shirt and jeans so my only problem was with my sandals. Thinking of the shoes i eyed previously at charles & keith, i thought my shoes will be a simple problem. Who knows after i rush down after my meeting which as usual ended late, it was SOLD OUT!

Left with no other choice, i actually spend $35 for a pair of heels that matches the color of my outfit but it wasn't comfortable at all. But i have no choice :-(

So i drag myself in this uncomfortable shoe all the way from Novena to Tanjong Pagar. Thank god it didn't create any blister for me. Hopefully it give me some luck to my interview where i will know the results next week. If i really get the job then i shall named it my lucky green shoes.

No comments: